Friday, March 6, 2009

Wentworth Miller Movie Bio




Wentworth Miller

Born As: Wentworth Earl Miller III
Birthdate/place: June 2, 1972 in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Claim to Fame: His role as Michael Scofield in the Fox Network television series Prison Break.

Bio: "I'm kind of a dork. I don't have much game. I'm not particularly comfortable in bars or clubs. I much prefer being home playing Scrabble, having dinner with a couple friends, going to see a movie, or losing a whole weekend to Season 14 of Law & Order (1990) or The Simpsons (1989)," states Miller.
Wentworth had some small rolls in film and TV until he was cas in 2005, in television drama Prison Break. His performance in the show earned him a 2005 Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Actor in a Dramatic Series. He appeared in two Mariah Carey music videos, "It's Like That" and "We Belong Together" as a party guest.

1 comment:

  1. I like dorks. They're humble and fun to be around. I know quite a few of them. Maybe I'm one myself.

    ReplyDelete